Necky introduced their first kayak in the mid-1970s. The aim was to create a stable, roomy, comfortable vessel that the average paddler could take out on the ocean or lakes. Today, the innovations are still coming. Seats that provide maximum control without sacrificing comfort. Advanced materials that are significantly stronger, stiffer and lighter than anything else on the market. Necky continues to advance the art of kayaking.
All this while still being made in North America!!!
Incredibly versatile tandem with the feel and glide of a touring boat combined with the stability and comfort of a recreational kayak. Unique dual cockpit with one large opening and one smaller opening comfortably seats two adults plus an additional child or pet. Aft seat can be adjusted for solo paddling.
- MATERIAL: Polyethylene
- LENGTH: 14' 8" / 4.5 m
- WIDTH: 28" / 71.1 cm
- WEIGHT: 79 lbs / 35.8 kg
- BOW COCKPIT: 35" x 17" / 88.9 x 43.2 cm
- STERN COCKPIT: 48.5"x18" / 123.2x45.7 cm
- STERN HATCH: 16.5" x 10.5" / 41.9 x 26.7 cm
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 63.5 L / 3880 cu in (rear hatch only)
- MAX CAPACITY: 425-475 lbs / 192.8-215.5 kg